Chepstow & District Amnesty International Group
Meetings & events
Control Arms Campaign
Stop Violence Against Women Campaign
What is the role of the Chepstow group?
At a local level, the Chepstow & District Group supports Amnesty by
· Arranging information displays either linked to specific campaigns or to raising overall awareness of Amnesty’s aims
· Holding monthly meeting with speakers and workshops
· Letter-writing activities in support of prisoners of conscience
· Fund raising
· Lobbying MPs and other officials
· Generally raising awareness of human rights issues and the work of Amnesty International
Members come from Chepstow, Caldicot, the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean.
There are other local Amnesty groups in the South Wales area, the nearest two being Monmouth and Newport.
This page has been visited times.