Help! I'v Lost My Pet
What would you do if your pet was knocked down by a car?.
(1) Contact your local Police Stations to see if anyone has handed in or reported finding your pet.
(2) Leave your name, address and contact phone number plus a description of your pet so they can contact you about any developments.
(3) Go to places your animal has visited lately or if you have moved, try your last address. (Your animal may be trapped)
(4) Ask around, your neighbours might not be aware that your animal is missing and allways if possible, take a photo with you, at home leave a strong smelling garment outside.
(5) Ask your insurance company, they may help with expences and may supply posters.