Building Regulations 2000 (as amended)
FULL PLANS - Regulation 14
14. - (1) Full plans shall be accompanied by a statement that they are deposited for the purpose of regulation 12(2)(b).
(2)(a) Full plans shall be deposited in duplicate, of which the local authority may retain one copy; and
(b) where Part B of Schedule 1 (fire safety) imposes a requirement in relation to proposed building work, an additional two copies of any such plans as demonstrate compliance with that requirement shall be deposited, both of which may be retained by the local authority.
(3) Full plans shall consist of -
(a) a description of the proposed building work or material change of use, and the plans, particulars and statements required by paragraphs (1) to (4) of regulation 13; and
(aa)where paragraph H4 of Schedule 1 imposes a requirement, particulars of the precautions to be taken in building over a drain, sewer or disposal main to comply with the requirements of that paragraph; and (1/4/2002)
(b) any other plans which are necessary to show that the work would comply with these Regulations.
(4) Full plans shall be accompanied by a statement as to whether the building is put or is intended to be put to a use which is a relevant use as defined by regulation 12(1).
(5) Full plans may be accompanied by a request from the person carrying out building work that on completion of the work he wishes the local authority to issue a completion certificate in accordance with regulation 17.
(6) Paragraph (2)(b) shall not require the deposit of additional copies of plans where the proposed building work relates to the erection, extension or material alteration of a dwelling-house or flat.
(c) CROWN COPYRIGHT