Talking Tots - Communicate with Confidence
Talking Tots is the UK’s leading provider of fun, interactive classes that help pre-school children to communicate with confidence.
Talking Tots is suitable for any pre-school child over the age of 12 months. Whether your child is just learning their first words or is a fully-fledged chatterbox, our class leaders will help them settle in and enjoy the class.
Come along to Talking Tots and discover a host of imaginative, exciting activities that encourage little ones to get talking.
Each Talking Tots session is carefully designed by experts to help every child build social confidence and communication skills – the cornerstones of a happy and healthy life!
At Talking Tots children will:
* develop good listening and attention skills,
* learn to take turns in a group and follow directions,
* develop self-esteem and social confidence,
* build language skills to describe the world around them,
* learn important pre-literacy skills,
* have lots of fun and make new friends!
Classes are in Reigate, Dorking & Leatherhead.
Come and try out our classes for two trial session, just pay-on-the-day - call or email to book a place or visit our website by clicking on the link below