Parish Council Minutes 2004 – 2005
Parish Council Minutes 2006 – 2007
Parish Council Minutes 2008 – 2009
Parish Council Minutes 2010 – 2012
Parish Council Minutes 2013 – 2014
Local and National Government: Elected Members
Community Safety and the Environment
Churches and Chapels
Hotels, Guest Houses, Pubs, Clubs etc.
POWERS & DUTIES OF PARISH COUNCILS
Publication of Parish Council Information Scheme
Code of Conduct
Links for CASSOP-CUM-QUARRINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
Christ The King
Christ the King (known by locals as the “Pineapple Church”) opened 1978.
The last service of CHRIST THE KING was held Sunday 05/09/2004.
The church has been a famous landmark in this part of the north east for many years.
The church was demolished in 2007 and replaced by a new building in 2008.
St John's Mission
The little Church built between colliery houses and the Hare & Greyhound, plans submitted 1921. After Christ the King Church was built, St. John’s was converted into a house, named Annkirk and later Ravenswood.
St Paul's Church Quarrington Hill
|St Paul's Church was registerd in 1868. It was in Cassop-cum-Quarrington Parish until the parish borders were changed in the 1980s, when all Quarrington Hill became part of Coxhoe Parish. The church was demolished 1993.
|Front Street Cassop
The foundation stone was laid Oct 29th 1960