ST MARY'S SHORE ANGLER'S CLUB RULES 2012/2013
ST MARY'S SHORE ANGLER'S
CLUB RULES 2012/2013
1. Matches will be fished to current club minimum size's, all measurement's in centimetre's.
2. The committee reserve the right to alter any match to suitthe weather condition's. As much notice as possible will be given.
3. No member can fish another club's match on the same day as a club match either before or at the same time as our match.
4. Open matches may be fished BEFORE club matches. The open match must finish 2hrs before the start of the club match Member's wishing to do so MUST be at book-in and must have a catch bag check carried out by a committee member.
5. The committee reserve the right to carry out RANDOM catch bag inspection's.
6. Any member fishing before a match must stop fishing 2hrs prior to the start of the match, any fish caught must be marked and that venue is out of bound's to that angler.
7. Anyone found fishing after time will be disqualified.
8. No angler is allowed to gain any advantage by placing their tackle at their fishing location before they have booked-in.
9. All mark's that state NO FISHING or are closed to the public access can be fished, BUT ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AFTER SIGNING A CLUB DISCLAIMER. the club will NOT be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage to you, your tackle or other people (see boundary sheet for exception's).
10. Any member, with a genuine reason, may join a match late, providedthey have-A. contacted an official BEFORE the start of the match. OR, b.contact an official/angler BEFORE the start of the match. match fee's must be paid before weighing-in.
11. No angler may cast out for another, except due to psyical disibility, and only with the committee's permission. permission must be sort before each match.
12. All member's must strike and land their own fish, hand lining help is permitted as the fish clear's the water. no member can handle another member's rod, except in the case of junior member's when pulling for a break, all other rule's apply.
13. Only one rod may be used when match fishing. spare rod's may be tackled up, but the trace not attatched.
14. No more than 2 hook's are allowed and at a time. trebles are not allowed, pennel rig's count as 2 hook's.
15. No angler may use spinner's, feather's or tinsel's during any match.
16. Each snood can contain a maximum of 3 bead's and 1 sequin.
17. Once the Trace is cast-out anglers must leave the treace static on the sea bed. No trawling of the trace is allowed, either by manual pulling of the line or by slow winding of the reel.
18 The mackeral only match will be bottom fishing only. plain cork's only.
19 All specie's may be weighed-in at all matches, except Rays Bream and Silver Eels subject to minimum size limit's except the cod only and mackeral only matches. Foul hooked fish may be weighed-in The hook must be in the fish not wrapped up in the line. Interntinal foul Hooking is not allowed.
20Any member that wishes to leave a match early must tell, an official or other angler, and may have their catch weighed-in for them.
21 All angler's must keep their catch seperate from that of another angler's, no sharing bucket's or bag's.
22 Fish must not be gutted before the weigh-in. fish will be measured from the tip of the snout to the tip of the tail, except ray's. all sand must be washed off the fish before weighing.
23 Any undersized fish placed in the net will result in that angler being disqualified.
24Any member bringing fish to the scale's after the stated dealine will be barred fron weighing-in.
25 AT THE WEIGH IN THE FISH RECORDER'S WORD IS FINAL.
26 If no angler's weigh-in on a match, the prize money will be rolled over to the next match.All members fishing that match will have free entry to the next match all additional anglrs wll pay normal match fees if onl one or two anglers weigh-in the prize money will be winner takes all or third prize will be shered equally heaviest fish money must be paid for 2 week's.
27 12Matches must be fished before a senior member is eligible to receive a trophy or benifits from the club. Junior members must fish 8 matches before being eligable to recieve a trophy or benifits. 6 matches must be fished before the Christmas match. No member can pay for a match but not fish in order to qualify for the minimum match rules
28 The committee reserve's the right to alter rule's during the season as necessary.
29 If a member of the club has a grievance, they must put it in writing and give it to a committee member for investigation. a decision will be given as soon as possible.
30amember must have been a meber for two years before they can propose a point at the agm
31In the event of the club being dissloved, all monie's and property held by the club will be donated to a charity nominated by the committee.