MANFIELD CHURCH OF ENGLAND ( AIDED ) PRIMARY SCHOOL
• Being a Church School our Christian perspective shapes the school ethos, both through the whole curriculum and through the development of relationships which promote mutual respect.
• Our school community welcomes members whose views may or may not be overtly Christian and seeks to provide a safe base for the exploration of the diversity of world - wide beliefs.
• We value each child as an individual and endeavour to provide a caring and secure environment to nurture the spiritual, physical, moral, social and intellectual development of that child to its full potential.
• The school endeavours to be an integral part of the local community and parish and seeks to develop a close relationship with both.
• It is the policy of the governing body to give equal opportunities to boys and girls with due regard to race, culture and religion in all areas of the curriculum.
Written and agreed by
Staff and Governing Body