Richmondshire CVS - Home page
Richmondshire Volunteer Centre
A message from the Management Committee
Directory of Web sites
Wheels 2 Work
How to find us
Physical and Sensory Impairment - Disability Forum, Independus
The RCVS Newsletter
Annual General Meeting 2008
Funding Advice & Training
'Volunteer' Community Car Scheme
Contact Information for Richmondshire Council for Voluntary Serv
Links for Richmondshire Council for Voluntary Service
Supporting and Developing Voluntary Action in Richmondshire
|Richmondshire CVS is a registered charity governed by a constitution.
The constitutional aims of the charity are:
1. To develop and support local voluntary and community initiatives, providing to them, advice, information and funding advice.
2. Be informative, to all, about the services we offer and to develop new services for the benefit of local communities.
3. To work with statutory organisations to help provide quality care in the community.
4. To operate the Volunteer Centre.
5. To provide training to improve the quality of voluntary action.
6. To ensure, at all times, that equal opportunities are practised.
7. To provide meeting rooms and office space at a reasonable cost to charities, voluntary organisations and community groups.
Registered Charity no: 519096
Richmondshire CVS is a member of the National Association for Voluntary and COmmunity Action.
A growing network of over 350 CVS and other local voluntary and community
infrastructure organisations throughout England. Who help to promote voluntary and community action by supporting member CVS and by acting as a national voice for the local voluntary and community sector.
This page has been visited times.