If you are older , the chances are that you have:
- become 'desensitised' to irreverence in church through constant exposure to it
- simply 'forgotten' what the Mass really is
- already become estranged from traditional Catholic worship
- been led to believe that the Faith, like everything else, must change with the times.
If you are younger , you will certainly have
- been conditioned into accepting irreverence as 'normal'
- never had experience of the traditional Mass and Sacraments
- no appreciation of their value
- never encountered true Catholicism
In either case ...you have been denied the chance of living a fully Catholic life!
Why Turn To Tradition?
Because the New Mass has obscured and distorted the true nature of the Mass.
The Traditional Latin Mass is
- “the most beautiful thing this side of Heaven”
- a sublime gift of God to His Church which is One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Roman
- the most perfect expression of true Catholic dogma and belief
- a rock of stability in a sea of change
- a sure defence against sacrilege
- the tried and tested means of sanctity for countless souls
- the Mass for which the Martyrs gave their lives
How can you stand by and see it destroyed?
Reclaim your heritage in order to worship our loving Saviour as He wishes to be worshipped.
You will be guaranteed:
- experience of the true Mass and Sacraments of the Roman Rite
- an atmosphere of reverence and devotion in which God comes first
- freedom to pray in peace, undisturbed by intrusive noise and activities all around you
- priests who have remained faithful to Tradition in every way
- sound sermons that nourish our souls with the eternal truths of the Catholic Faith.