Wadhurst Area Neighbourhood Watch Association.
Totally Independent Of The Wadhurst Neighbourhood Watch Association.
Wadhurst Area Neighbourhood Watch is affiliated to Sussex Police, Sussex Neighbourhood Watch & National Neighbourhood & Home Watch, Also Crime Concern.
Wadhurst Area Neighbourhood Watch Association.
Wadhurst Area Neighbourhood Watch.
inc Wadhurst Crime Watch.
In 2012 Wadhurst Area Neighbourhood Watch is a completely seperate organisation to Wadhurst Neighbourhood Watch Association, although we still have with us, most of the original Wadhurst N.W Co-ordinators, and those original Wadhurst N.W Co-ordinators who resigned from the new WNWA. We also have many of the Wadhurst Community that help us to operate here within all the Wadhurst Community Areas.
The original Wadhurst Neighbourhood Watch to which I belonged for over 24 years, and was chairman to, taking the role from Peter Morris, who took the role from John Thornley, who took the role from Brigadier Yeo, the original chairman, who started Wadhurst Neighbourhood Watch. I ran Wadhurst Neighbourhood Watch as Area Neighbourhood Watch Co-ordinator for over 10 years, the first 7 on my own, Wadhurst Neighbourhood Watch was started in the early 1980's with support of the local Parish Council and Sussex Police. We had 44 N.W Co-ordinators at this time in the 1980's, covering most of the roads here in all the Wadhurst areas, which today include :
Balaclava, Beaumans, Best Beech, Blacksmiths, Brinkers, Buckhurst, Buckland Hill, Buss's Green, Buttons, Castle Park, Courthope, Cousley Wood, Churchsettle, Claphatch, Darbys, Deepdene, Dewhurst, Durgates, Faircrouch, Fairglen, Goddens Field, Great Durgates, Green Square, Hook Green, Little Park, Moseham, Osmers, Partridges, Pell Green, Primmers Green, Riseden, Scrag Oak, Snape, Shovers Green, Sparrows Green, Tapsells, The Dens, Three Oaks, Tidebrook, Turners Green, Wadhurst, Walland, Wards Lane, Washwell, Wenbans, Whiligh, Whitegates, Woods Green.
Today in 2011 there are over 106 roads here in the Wadhurst areas. We have N.W Co-ordinators in most of our areas, as well as the very rural areas. We have an emailing system linked to most of our N.W Co-ordinators and Community members that alert the Community to criminal activity and other events or incidents. We have ShopWatch, FarmWatch & PubWatch as well in operation here for the Community. Neighbourhood Watch is very much about working with the Community and liasing with the Police and other Authorities, if needs be. Wadhurst is made up of the many named areas as above.
WADHURST TODAY HAS AROUND 106 ROADS.
1. Balaclava Lane. 2. Baldock Road. 3. Bankside.
4. Bassetts Forge. 5. Beaumans. 6. Best Beech.
7. Best Beech Hill. 8. Bewlbridge Lane.
9. Blacksmiths Lane. 10. Bocking Close.
11. Brinkers Lane. 12. Bryants Lane.
13. Buckhurst Lane. 14. Buckland Hill.
15. Buss's Green. 16. Buttons.
17. Castle Park. 18. Castle Walk.
19. Churchsettle Lane. 20. Church Street.
21. Church Street ( Lower ). 22. Claphatch Lane.
23. Combe Lane. 24. Cockmount Lane.
25. Cousley Wood Road.
26. Cousley Wood Road ( Lower )
27. Courthope Avenue. 28. Darbys Lane.
29. Deepdene. 30. Dewhurst Lane.
31. Durgates. 32. Faircrouch Lane.
33. Fairglen. 34. Foxes Bank. 35. Foxhole Lane.
36. Fox In The Wood. 37. Frant Road. 38. Fuller Close.
39. George Street. 40. Gloucester Road.
41. Goddens Field. 42. Great Durgates Close.
43. Green Square. 44.Greyhound Lane.
45. High Street. 46. Hollydene Road.
47. Hook Hill. 48. Holmsdale Close.
49. Jonas Drive. 50. Jonas Lane.
51. Ladymeades Lane. 52. Little Park.
53. Little Butts Farm Lane. 54. Lower High Street.
55. Mayfield Lane. 56. Mayfield Park.
57. Monks Lane. 58. Moseham Hill.
59. Mount Pleasant. 60. Newbury Lane.
61. Old Station Road. 62. Osmers Hill.
63. Partridges Lane. 64.Pell Close. 65. Pell Green.
66. Pell Lane. 67. Primmers Green.
68. Primmers Lane. 69. Queens Cottages.
70. Riverhall Hill. 71. Riseden Road.
72. Rock Robin Row. 73. Shovers Green.
74. Sleepers Style Road.
75. Snape View. 76. Southview Road.
77. Sparrows Green Road.
78. Station Road. 79. Stone Cross Road.
80. Styles Lane. 81. Tapsell Lane.
82. Three Oaks Lane. 83. The Leas.
84. The Marlpit. 85. The Walk.
86. Tidebrook Road. 87. Townlands Road.
88. Turners Green. 89. Turners Green Road.
90. Turners Green Lane. 91. Wadhurst Park.
92. Wards Close. 93. Wards Lane.
94. Walters Cottages. 95. Watts Close.
96. Wallands. 97. Washwell Lane.
98. Weald View. 99. Wenban Lane.
100. Western Road. 101. Whitegates Lane.
102. Whiligh. 103. Windmill Lane.
104. Windmill Lane ( Cousley Wood ).
105. Woods Green. 106. Wyck Lane.
*** PLEASE See L/Hand Menu For The Latest Wadhurst Area Neighbourhood Watch Crime Reports & Other Information, THANKYOU.
*** PLEASE Click On The Link Here To The Ticehurst Area Neighbourhood Watch On Communigate :