SMART LADIES 4-A-SIDE DARTS LEAGUE
Minimum of 4 players registered
1 Game of 4 A-side Straight in 701 = 1 point ( If only 3 players you miss a turn)
2 Pairs 3 Games Each Straight in 501 = 6 points
4 Singles 3 Games Each Straight in 501 = 12 points
Sub Total = 19 points
Winning Team = 2 points
TOTAL = 21 points
1. Only one county player allowed in each team
2. Players to be at venue by 8-15pm to start games by 8-30pm
3. Away team throws first and then alternates throughout match
4. Captains are responsible for fair play
5. No player under 18 years of age allowed in this league
6. Players to be drawn before commencement of match
7. Home team chalks
8. Darts to be left in board until score agreed by chalker, caller and player
9. Protests or disputes to be settled before Captains sign the card, if not possible it must be reported to the committee who will make a decision
10. Captains to record Highest Finish and Highest Score on card
11. Captains must notify the secretary and the team concerned at the earliest possible time if a match has to be cancelled. All matches to be played. Any match not played will be dealt with by the committee.
12. Bad language and bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated. Failure to comply, the offending team will be dealt with by the committee.
13. Teams having equal points at end of season, the “winner” being the team who has won the most matches. If still tied there will be a play off to determine winners.
14. A player must be registered the week prior to playing. She must not have played in any other team in the league in the same season.
15. Once the thrower has taken her darts out of the board she cannot argue about the score. It is up to the player to make sure the correct score has been agreed.
16. The score required by the player must be shown on the board and not the double.
17. The provision of food by the home team is a courtesy and not an obligation.
18. Knockout competitions – losers must remain to chalk next game or themselves supply a chalker. If you cannot do this, then do not enter knockout competitions.
19. League fees will be thirty five pounds payable one week before start of season.
20. It is proposed to have one delegate meeting per season. All teams to attend.
21. Result sheets must be received by the secretary no later than the following Monday. If after two weeks results sheets still not received by secretary then two points will be deducted from the offending team.
22. Captains are responsible for the return of league trophies.
23. Disciplinary action will be taken against any player or team who brings the league into disrepute.
24. Cut off for signing on players turn round of season.
25. Any matter not covered by these rules will be referred to the committee whose decision is final.
26. League results will be sent out and will also be on the web site.
27. The committee will be put up for re-election yearly.
28. Players must be on the hockey when it is their turn to play, if they are not, then the opposing player can claim the leg.