Mission statement 2003
To improve the life and well being of the children and young people of Evesham and surrounding area.
- The provision of a range of easily accessible, affordable and safe play opportunities.
- The provision of childcare service.
- To be innovators in our work with children.
- Act as a recognised voice for children's play.
- To promote the philosophy of playwork within local, district and national regions.
- To influence ways in which the government implement play and childcare strategies and resource allocation.
- To provide evaluation and analysis to support the above.